Thursday, February 22, 2007

New Skin Again!!!

Buahah!! was really bored in office... guess i am really so bored to change my skin in office again... hows this new skin? is abit suicidal i think.. at least it gave me this kinda feelings.. hmm... not that i am trying to recover from a broken heart.. just that hmm... i just like the layout and the whole of this blog... how is it?

Adding on.. i found one poem at jie jie's blog.. like this poem alot.. used to be my reply to SL for his question to keep me forever.. ok.. i shall stop here... dun wanna think about him.. or even link my surroundings with him...

it's fate which brought us together.. it's fate which made us friends... 3hundred 6ty 5 days... 8thousand 7hundred 6ty hours... 5hundred 25thousand 6hundred minutes... 315hundred 36thousand seconds... every day ; every hour; every minute ; every second... i'm thinking of you & i am yours forever

No comments: