Monday, February 26, 2007

Correction

One correction for yesterday post... mummy did not buy the coffee.. daddy did.. one of it is for my BIL... haiz.. but its ok.. at least he brought me coffee.. no wonder he wake me up yesterday which is so not daddy's style to disturb me... went to grab my jeans yesterday at Orchard alone... and don't understand why i wanted to take a look at the phone... in the end i changed it!! i finally bought the new Samsung Z720 (black color)!!!! ok... because of this phone i can't go for holiday... fainted... Was so excited with my new phone that i cant even sleep... haiz... thats why i am so tired today.. walked into office in the morning and all my colleagues called me ang bao.. coz the major color on me is red... haiz... Seng is the worst.. ask me not to eat breakfast with him.. coz he dun want too much attention.. fainted...

No comments: