Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The CNY mood

It is CNY and i cant even remove my bad mood totally... This year is really different... my 2nd sis was not able to join us for the reunion dinner and we can't gamble late at night in my room... Really miss her after she moved... come to think of that alot of unhappy things had happened to me after she moved out... maybe i shall ask her to move back and my luck will return.. wahahaha!!!

Recently i had been hearing those stories of "seriously hurt and dun dare to fall in love" stories from my frenz... Hmm.. guess that's something that will happen to everyone.. maybe its just a phase... came to realise that the term "seriously hurt" can be interpreted as "why would you fall for someone else?"... at least to me i feel that.. I had not been able to forget alot of things because i knew too much thngs... really feel like losing this part of the memory so that i won't link to much of my surroundings with whoever concerns.. Oh no... this is the same question i asked qiuyi then... but now.. its not hurting.. its kinda jealousy... qin shi said that my jealousy only proof that i felt inferior... Fact is i do feel that way.. and i am blaming myself for being too stupid...

No comments: