Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Birthday pressie!!!

I wasn't really looking forward to my birthday after 21 year old. It only makes me feels older and to face the fact that the clock is forever ticking. Kinda depressed actually.. I was walking home from the carpark yesterday when i heard my sms tone coming from my bag. Well, it took me some time to search for the small phone in my big bag and to my surprise, my dear sms-ed me! He was suppose to be in class, that's why i was quite surprised to receive his sms. The conversation goes like this:

D: Wat color bag you want?
Me: Pink..
D: Sure you want that design? My fren says its old
Me (a little sad bout the comment): Izzit? I like leh..
And the conversation continues after his class....

Me: You are really getting the bag??
D: Ya.. So expensive! Gotta bring you to hawker center for food liao. My friend also said that its so expensive.
Me giggling: But did you tell her its a combine gift (meaning combination of xmas and birthday)?
D: Yes, and she said its still expensive. $500+ leh.. Some more have to ship it back. So expensive. Look for 7 websites only and you are asking for such an expensive bag, i think you have to do more work. Hmm... so you will have to help me with the other 2 projects.
Me: Why need to ship it back? Whens your friend going US?
D: If you want hand carry have to wait till end of April and that will be too late. Who ask you to have such early birthday? Unless you tell me you are willing to wait till late April then that will be different.
Me: Ok lor.. what to do, think shipping cost quite expensive..
D: Woah! how can you say this? This kinda condition you also willing to agree??!!
Me: Then you want me to say "can'T! must get it by my birthday!" meh?!
D: That should be the right thing to say what....

At this point of time i really don't know how to react to him. You know, the kinda comical reaction, three lines appeared on my forehead and the crow flying pass above me?! It will be very unreasonable to scold him because he is getting me an expensive bag. Even if its a combination of Birthday and Xmas gift, that bag is still so expensive (i saw it in the boutique, it cost SGD$969). Well, that's probably a way to irritate me as well. My dear darling here never fail to irritate me and even if he did it in front of me, he would still enjoy it as he like to see my irritated look. Ok... enough of all the naggy stuff.. lets look at the wristlet and bag which my 2 darling sisers and my irritating dear bought!!



This is the COACH HERITAGE STRIPE WRISTLET which my 2 darling sisters had bought! they knew my favourite color is green and they got me green. Well, green is definately my favourite but his doesn't really look that nice in green. I would prefer pink or red but the girlie colors had been "chopped" by my sisters. Nevertheless, green is still me favourite color and i like it (even when i haven receive the actual pressie). Thanx Salmon moo-mmy and Alien moo-mmy!!





Yes, New COACH HERITAGE STRIPE MULTI-FUNCTION TOTE! This is exactly the same color and design which dear will be buying. I don't see this color in the Singapore boutique. I hope US will still have this.. *praying very very hard. Well, i have a very good explanation to get this bag, the material is not canvas, its wholey leather! So that expains the cost. Its suppose to be a baby tote, means, a tote for mommy use and it comes with a baby mat. I will be giving up the baby mat to both the moo-mmies in my family and Salmon moo-mmy said she claim it. Cumon moo-mmies (mommies) time to fight for the baby mat!! Buahahaha!!! Honestly, I think the baby mat is quite cool! An infant using a branded mat! OMG!!

No comments: