Monday, March 10, 2008

fixed!!

Ok.. what i am gonna blog about this morning might sound quite crazy. I had several feedback that i am crazy, even my mum thinks that I am mad to make such decision. Went to the dentist on Saturday morning. Dear was such a sweety again for accompanying me for breackfast then to AH for my appointment (he got a 20 bucks summon in return). He was walking around AH with me from E1 to E3 than back to E1 then E3 again. Waited 1+ hr for my Ortho because i was advised to see my Ortho by the surgeon without appointment.

This was what happened. I am going to extract my wisdom tooth on 9th Apr 9.45am.. Buahahhaa!! and guess what! I am gonna extract 8 teeth together! 4 wisdom and 4 other teeth for my braces. this crazy idea was suggested by my surgeon, this is what she said: "are you sure about your braces?" after i replied yes, she simply said it optimistically,"ok, if that is the case, do you wanna extract the teeth out for your braces as well? Any way, its free."

Hmm.. Since i am saving my money and all cost will be under my wisdom teeth extraction AND i will be under GA which i wont know anything at all. The answer that came into my mind was "WHY NOT!!". Buahahahhaha!!! So i went ahead with the crazy idea of extracting all the teeth at one go. Any way, my Ortho told me that he had not decided whether to extract the bottom teeth. The top 2 is a MUST and he gotta observe my x-ray before he decide on the bottom. Wonder how many days MC will that be. In case anyone here wanna extract your wisdom which CAN be FULLY CLAIMABLE using medisave (even under GA), the cost of everything is less than 1.2k (provided you go to the polyclinic to get your reference letter to get the subsidised rate, if not, it will be ex). I am hearing birds singing now.... (cheap, cheap, cheap)

No comments: