Monday, March 31, 2008

Chain of events

There are really so much unhappy things that had happened last weekend. Its a chain of events that i made out how i had felt. I made a last minute decision on asking my long-time-no-se friends out and it was to my surprise that i managed to get my darling but not my dear (QY) because i was too late in asking her. Well, probably i was too late in asking everybody as i had said, its a very last minute action and its success depands on those who appreciate. Since i had been lazing around the whole weekend, its time for me to blog the chain now.... Buahahhaa!!!

Friday

Ok... Like i had mentioned earlier, I had organized a super last minute gathering and had dinner with Rebecca, QS, YX and SA. As honest as she can be... SA actually said that she forgot the dinner until i smsed her... Boo hoo hoo!! BUT this sweet emo girl actually came after her colleague's farewell dinner to meet us!! That's so sweet of her right?? Buahaha!! And our cute and pretty faces actually made her emo.

We really enjoyed this dinner very much except for the stupid woman who forgot my order, the restof that evening was fantastic and enjoyable! I really don't bear to leave them so i took a train home instead of the direct bus i was able to get at habour front. Can you imagine, we actually entered the restaurant about 1930hr and we leave at 2300hr when the restaurant was closing (and they were hinting us to leave). We do have lots to bitch! Buahahahaha!! really heart this dinner so much and gotta arrange one with a FULL TWO WEEKS notice.

When i reached home, BH sotongly messaged me at MSN aboth the gathering.. Fainted.. She thought that it wasn't on since there were no more smses after she told me she had her celgroup. Ok.. never mind, think she is getting more sotong and she had been studying hard as her job required. BH work hard! Our future investments may depends on you if you are able to fare in you current job!! As for my dear ladies who had attended the dinner, i did express some unhappiness i had for some things i had read up on and felt that we are somehow not-so-important or rather not a priority to people-we-know-of. Any way, i have no means to probe it further since it was a past event and that we did enjoy ourselves.

Saturday

The original plan for that day should be my Birthday dinner and pressie day but it turns out so UNEXPECTEDLY that dear had to fly to Penang on Friday. So my Saturday was rather boring until i went for dinner with my family at IMM then back home to bathe and rushed out for a drink with J&J.

Sunday

Another boring day for me as i stayed at home to watch Wars of the in-laws II. So nothing much happen this day except crying. Really cried alot yesterday, some times i agree that mensus will make people more vulnerable emotionally than usual. I had not cried so hard for soooooo long until yesterday. Ok, the tears were mainly triggerred by the quarrel i had with dear in the morning (o200hr) over MSN's vcall. We always quarrel over the same thing and taht will be his away during all the important dates. I was so angry with the conversation that i hang up before even saying a proper good bye and before dear even finishd up his sentence. I was struggling to get the reasonable angel in me back and persuade me that i can always celebrate it in another day (just like everyone had mentioned). It was really very hard for me to trust in this relationship because he was always away during this kinda dates. I was finally back to myself after few hours of calming-myself-down and missed dear so much. But my tears did not hold back for long. I cried before i slept yesterday night after i heard his voice. He told me not to wait for him as he had worked late and was still having dinner outside at 2334hr. So i sent the request to listen to his voice and he called. I really could not hold my tears back any longer and my voice broke. I told him i was sorry about last night and as understanding as always, he said he understand how i felt. I couldn't get to sleep after i spoke to him. I really missed him so much.

Another horrible thing that happened yesterday night wasn't the rain but was the shoutings and cries from myneighbour upstairs. I never interracted with my neighbours and have no idea who the heck was staying upstairs. It was this sudden thud last night in my room that scare the hell outta me! My room was vibrating as if the ceiling was about to drop. No exaggeration here... Its fact! This wasn't the first time my neighbour ever did this kinda horrible act to scare the shit outta me but last night was the serious one. So since it was about to rain, i went to the living room. Usually i would not react to anything upstairs as the toddler was always crying. So the moment i went out to the living another thing totally freaked me out and i had to call mummy to return home as soon as she was done with her shopping at NTUC. There was this woman upstairs shouting so loud in some kinda i-dun-understand language mixed with chinese and english abit. I had a clearer version of the things i heard at the kitchen while bringing the laudry into my house. It goes like this:

Woman shouting: #*&#^$ (i-dun-understand language)!! CCB (really is in the english sounded broken chinese-hokien style)!! bla bla bla (cant hear clearly because of the thunder but i still can't figure out the language) maid!

And all these were accompanied by the horrible cries of the tod looking for mummy and the throwing of things on the floor. Well, how do i know things were thrown? Answer is simple... My ceiling was dropping!! All these really freaked me out as i was afraid that something will happen to the tod, so i decided to call my sister (her home, her hp and her hubby hp) but nobody picked up. So i called mummy.

Me: Mummy, you know the neighbour upstairs hor, is it chinese or malay?
Mummy: Chinese lor, why?
Me: Do they have a maid?
Mummy: Ya...
Me: I think the maid is abusing the tod, so scary, you faster come home leh....
Mummy: The tod always cry one ma.. not surprising. So late le the couple not home meh?
Me: I don't know leh.. very noisy. The maid was shouting like hell and our ceiling is dropping. I very scared, you faster come home.

And the noise ceased after a while. When mummy was back she heard the commotion as well but she wasn't sure whether that's the maid or the mother because the woman was speaking english. Think i shall end here as some unexpected thing had happened just now and my mood is at the bottom of the well. or even lower maybe i should say hell... Mood had not been stable recently so i shall not speak out as straight forward as i always do... so remaining silent...

No comments: