Thursday, March 27, 2008

What's behind the skin??

The complaining front of this uncontented girlfiend is a freak who always think her boyfriend is not good to her. And what's actually under this complaining front?? She is a girlfriend who loves her boyfriend alot. She is not uncontented, she just wanted him to not feel that she love him so much and is afraid that he will take her for granted.

The irritating front of this heck care boyfriend is an idiot who like to irritate his girlfriend with mean words and don't usually give a damn to whatever she had mentioned. And what's actually under this ignoring front?? He is a boyfriend who listened to what the girlfriend had mentioned and keep it within him until the appropriate time to show it. He is not ignorant of what is happening around him, he just observed them quietly and show his love whenever neccessary.

Why do i suddenly post this? This was what happens yesterday:

M: Lets go for dinner on my birthday then we get the pressie on Sat lor. Otherwise I duno what to do during my birthday and it will be boring.
D: I thought you wanna take the cable car ride? Not cable car, the the.. (dear was gesturing something but i was concentrating on my soup) horrible ride. Forgot what it's called.
Me, thinking that he was referring to the thrilling rides: There's no nice ride in Singapore.
D: Oh! You don't want? I thought you wanted that horrible ride?
Me, realizing what he was trying to say: Oh! you meant the ferries wheel??!! I want!!
D: You said you don't want just now. So no more lor.
M: I want!!! Thank you dear!
D: I think Thursday is week day so should have shorter Q. But too bad you said you don't want to go. And you face turn black so fast. Angry already.

Well, i was quite irritated when he keep repeating things when i cleared up saying i had the wrong idea of what he was trying to say. But one thing about this kinda irritating feeling is that it will subside very fast because i knew that he irritate me to look at my irritated face. But it was some sweet thing that he had said that made me really felt I am somebody in him FOR THE FIRST TIME!

We were having the same (continuous) conversation in the restaurant (forgot what was that) and was a little heated arguement on going to zoo, night safari and underwater world.

M: You don't wanna go any where and only stay at home to facebook! Singapore is so boring, can't we just think of some place interesting and walk around?
D: my boyfriend asked me to go Malaysia with him but i never go ok... Because i told him you are more important to me.

Ok.. at this point of time i stopped all the arguement and smiled. FOR THE FIRST TIME he had ever said such sweet thing to me. Or should i say, for the first time he ever mentioned that i am important to him. I always tells him that it is important to let me know that he loves me and sometimes i don't feel so important to him. He ever said because he don't say it out but he thinks that his action shows. He do understand that females are creatures that listen and males are creatures of sight but he seldom say things and remained silent most of the time during serious, heated arguement.

After our dinner, as usual, my dear and I went for a walk to digest the heavy meal we just finished. I dragged him around to get some office wear as i ran out of nice office wear and he was sucha darling to help me in chosing my clothes. Previously, before he arrived, i was already trying out at this corner of BHG. So after our heavy dinner, i went back to BHG to try out this new brand there. I was asking him regarding the tops i had chosen and i showed him 2 tops. The first top he said it was too "kiddy" and the second top he think was very appropriate and nice. So since i had tried the foirst top before dinner, i went ahead to try the second top. He think black is a very safe color so i went ahead to try black. After i came out from the fitting room, dear suggested me to try the beige one to see if the color suits me. And it turns out quite nice for me so having seen my wardrobe millions of times, he suggest i get the beige color since i don't have any beige top. In the end, i went ahead to get the first top in my favourite green (had not been buying green tops since 2 jie think my wardrobe looks like a grassland 2 years ago) and the second one in beige. Now i am wearing my beige top!!!! I love it when he participate in my wardrobe!

No comments: