Monday, March 24, 2008

Near 23

Well, well, the near 23 year old feeling is the same as the near 21, near 22 feeling the previous years. It only makes you feel older and more mature. Sometimes, you just feel like forgiving everything that was done wrong and forget about them. Well, the stubborness in a bull can never be reduced as my thoughts will always end with "i can forgive but will never forget." It had been proven times and again, so theres nothing we can do to change this part of my life. What done cannot be undone, so i just have to carry on with my life until one day i can smile to those who tied the knots. Shall stop naggying about it because its been 2 years and i am just being petty...

Back to some interesting conversation i had last weekend. Ok.. Let me start with the little naughty girl at home. Oh my gosh, her tongue is really getting sharper! This cheeky girl likes to argue with me and i enjoy arguing back as well. Love to look at her multi expression face! But when she needed help, she will seek for the help of any one around and that includes me. It goes like this:

E: Xiao yi (with her nice and unusual tone)... can you bring me home? I want to go home..
M: No, I don't want. You go and ask uncle ken.
E (walked over to Dear with a super sweet smile): Uncle ken.. you want to bring me home?

Well, Ethyl really is a sweet girl. That night when dear came over to my place after his bbq with his friends at Yew Tee, Ethyl came into my room and they played. That was one of the reason why Ethyl will dare to ask him to bring her home. She was very sweet that night. The moment she walked into my room to ask me to give her paper (for drawing purposes), she smile when she saw him as asked why was he here. Some times she really can treat dear very good and played with him. And so that night, he walked her back to her house.

Ok, heres another conversation after Ethyl went home.

D: ok.. Lets go and get your pressie next saturday.
M: OK!
D: When will your plan end?
M: November lor...
D: why not we wait till november la? otherwise i have to waste another 100 bucks.
M: ......

Finally i am settling down on my pressie!!! He had agreed to get me the thing i wanted! Shall not talk about it first, otherwise that will be another disappointment if i don't get it. Praying real hard now.......

Updates: I sms-ed dear this morning and called him just now after lunch. This kuku man was trying to be childish by saying he need another few minutes before he can talk to me. Whatz the reason? Because Liverpool lost last night as i had predicted! Buahaha!! Kuku man!

No comments: