Friday, March 28, 2008

It's still how much we wanna be happy...

Ok.. This is a boring entry. I am very very happy now! Well this kinda self-made happiness is short lived but at least i am trying to be optimistic can. Like i had once quoted to my colleague, satisfaction and happinesss is when i see the booking confirmation and invoice of my holiday trip! It really boost me up to see both dear and my air ticket booking confirmation and invoice for our OZ trip! Hardly there will be people who understand this kinda happiness because i had been looking forward to the trip. Now, instead of looking forward to weekend, i hope weekend will pass and good news of dear's confirmation on returning on wed arrive soon for me. I really miss him so much. Now the next satisfaction for me will the the hotels booking and the one way GC-SYD ticket booking from jetstar!!

Well, you can say that i am being an idiot by havin such self indulgence oinmy "unseen" happiness but i am really happy. At least i am understanding now and only pray hard for the worst NOT to happen. I just sent him an sms to tell him that i miss him so much even when i just saw him last night. You know, this kinda feeling comes in a package. It includes the distance from SG to PNG can. Can't wait till August...

No comments: