Monday, March 17, 2008

SO TIRED!!!!

I AM SO TIRED CAN!! Blooody reached home at 12 and slept at bout 1215.. Slept for half an hour in dear's car.. Was really very very very tired.. And the coffee this morning was so sweet that i hard drank from the packet! Shall set my own curfew now.. Home before 10 on Sunday. Oh no.. Lunar birthday this coming Friday and my birthday will be the week after next! Can i don't grow old so fast? I need more sleep and it feels horrible when your birthday is approaching because it makes me feels as if my life span is diminishing and there are still so many things to complete.

I am still looking forward to the Aussie trip!! Dear asked his "love" yesterday about his "love" GPS and intended to borrow from him. The reason for that is very very very very VERY simple. Because i can't read map and it will take me half an hour to figure out the street directory. So it will be safe for both of us if i don't read the map. Buahahaha!! Oh.. how i miss my laughter.

No comments: