Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pressie conflict

Well, it's quite hard to hide my emotions actually. Its very disappoibting when da jie told me that the order had cut off and i couldn't get the order together with them in time after trying so hard to persuade dear to buy me the bag. First, let me start from the bag. I love BIG bags and this time, the bag which i had chosen is a BIG BIG multi-purpose bag. Dear agreed to get it for me by combining my birthday pressie and Xmas pressie. Of course, that includes the recent events on helping him with some information collection.

We were on our way home yesterday and he told me to help him to gather more information on some other things. Since i did not state my reward the other time, i told him that these 2 things which i had helped should be considered in the bag. It really pleased me when he told me that he is getting me the bag but he gotta ask when will his friend go to US. YEAH!!!! He initially think that by combining birthday and xmas was not enough - he wanted to include anniversary as well. @^#*!

I am really very very very happy that he agreed to get me the bag!!! Usually his answer to my "stupid request" will be a straight WLL (wait long long). But on Sunday when i asked him, he told me to surf the web and tell him which one i want. Hmm... The bags which i like are really quite pricey. Just like what my sis had said, why do i need such a big bag and i can just simply chose a smaller one which is less pricey. I did consider that but if i am gonna chose a bag which is cheaper, it means that i won't be very happy with the bag as well. So in this case, instead of buying a bag which is cheaper and i dun really like it that much, isn't it better if i get an expensive bag and i love it alot??

No comments: