Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Major Construction

I was reading through some forums to prepare myself for the wisdom tooth extraction when i realized that i was preparing for lotza major constructions in my moth this year. Erm... probably juzt 2 of it.. buahahhahaa!! Going for a dental appointment on Sat for my first consultation on the wisdom tooth extraction. Actually was encouraged by my sis to go Alexandra Hospital to remove the wisdom tooth 2 years ago but was too lazy. Guess it is now time as this year i will be removing EIGHT teeth!!! Buahahahaha!! I must be mad...

Now i am worried bout my surgery 2 years later. After seeing Ethyl's pain while she's on the drip, I was quite scared as i will be on drip for THREE to FOUR days... Now I am really afraid of the pain.... haiz...

No comments: