Friday, March 14, 2008

Strange dream

How many people actually have dreams that seemed so real at night? I had quite alot of them since young. There were those that would make me wake up shouting and throwing my teddy bear. I had one "real" dream yesterday night or should i say this morning. So angry when i woke up.. I dreamt that dear had another woman and i found out about it. He thinks that's rubbish after i smsed him this morning to tell him about it. It really a very strange dream. I probably miss him too much... He is such a sweetie again!!! Told him about my cravings yesterday and just now he requested for a movie!! Even when Vivo doesn't have the tix, he suggested we satisfy my cravings and then proceed to movie. But one serious unfair thingy is.... We watched 10,000 B.C. of his choice last week, this week it should be MY choice of movie! But.. He wanted to watch Vantage Point. So.. being a nice, sweet, cute darling me.. I shal let him watch his choice of movie...

Da jie made cheesecake!! I had warned my (big eater) cousin against finishing my portion so i can enjoy it tomorrow!!!

No comments: