Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yesh.. its another boring day in office. Reach early, finish work early and feels like sleeping. Sometimes i think my work is a sleeping pill. It really makes me feels so tired and sleepy but once after work, i am like a dragon! Buahahahaah!! It doesn't make any difference when i am in school. Shell is employing material analyst and it looks very very VERY attractive to me! Haiz.. but i don't have that kinda experience, so i think i am not in luck for this.

Allow me to complain in here for a bit.. Actually sometimes, i am not being angry or jealous. Probably i am just trying to be difficult. Buahahahhahaa!! I really wana eat ma la huo guo!!!!!! Had been thinking about it for quite some time. I will grow fat just eating that and dear's mouth will stink with garlic! gross.... My mood swing is getting bad recently. I feel angry for nothing and is not being tolerant enough. Think one fine day, my mood will really get that bad that i will just shut his phone and keep it away to enjoy some privacy during weekend. Hmm... or maybe i should just ask my friend to call me during weekend. That sounds like a better idea because he will never understand how disturbed one will feel when the partner's phone keeps ringing. Another suggestion will be, he should join me for my dinner session with my darlings! And that shall be it! Ok.. now if he is gonna read this entry, he will think that i am angry or jealous again. I AM NOT ANGRY OR JEALOUS! I just feel irritated when there are times when we can spend quality time together but a bloody phone call or your bloody facebook gets into our way!!

I was teaching dear how to eat slowly and actually told him that it was very disturbing when he eat so fast. One thing that had slipped out from my mouth was, "I enjoy eating with Bryan more than you. Because he eat as slow as i am." This stupid old man (i mean dear) keep using the excuse that its his normal speed to eat and that was army trained. Now i used another man's example to inform him that men can eat as slow as females. The only time when he ate slower than me was when he ate the hot stone rice. And he can actually finish his bowl of hot ramen so fast! Probably he just doesn't how to appreciate food and eating so fast caused all the indigestion and it explains why he burped so much! Now he will remind himself to eat slowly to fit my eating speed and occassionally stop to wait for me. keep that up and one day my dear can stop irritating me on the dining table!!

I am just trying to write down all the irritating happenings and we are still fine and happily together. Just that he thinks that i am very petty and practically gets angry with everything.

No comments: