Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I hate wednesday

Seriously wonder how many people is as religious to blog readingas me. Buahahhaa!! Not easy to define yeah... Probably this is due to my slackness in work and i have so much free time to read up my friends blogs. I just spoke to J over the phone this morning and she asked if I wanted to go Mauritius club med instead on August. This is because she gotta know someone quite big in club med and was invited over and said "accomodation need not worry". Oh.. how exciting isn't it?! Guess what? In the end, dear said that i was crazy.

Yesh! Today is wednesday and i am so slack and i hate wednesday!!! I told dear yesterday night that Shell is employing Material Analyst. He asked me to try it. Honestly speaking, I really feels like trying it but they need someone with TWO YEARS planning experience!! How the heck can i try it??!! He said "Its Shell! The company that earns MY money!" Buahaahhaha!! But i guess, i really just have to be good and stay on for another 2 years. Gosh.. What a waste of a good chance and any way, that kinda good company won't hire someone inexperience like me.

Dear finally did something useful yesterday, he found a cheap car rental at Aussie!! Though that's through his friend's introduction, it's still quite worth!! He always said that he is going to bring a "da xiao jie" out for the trip and will only stay in 4 stars hotel. WTH.... Ok.. He is right, but the tortise me who seldom travel definately have to find a nice hotel to stay over right?! ^#@^ And guess what after that? I asked him to book the car and he said "Why you never go and see the website? I gave it to you so that you can go and settle it." WTH...

It seems like i had been in office for so long any it's just only 9 a.m. can someone just save me?????

No comments: